Air driven hydraulic pumps
700 bar / 1000 cm3 - 2500 cm3
Our compact air powered hydraulic pumps use compressed air, controlled by a convenient pedal. By pressing Press or Release on the pedal, the oil is distributed to the cylinder or returned to the oil tank. In idle mode, the pump maintains pressure. The pump can be operated either by hand or foot. In addition, AHP 1000 can be used in any position either horizontally or vertically, due to the built-in rubber bladder.
- Swivel coupling is standard on AHP 1000, so that the hose can be rotated to the best working position, even under full pressure.
- High oil flow.
- Easy to refill and check the oil level.
- Internal safety valve and built-in overpressure valve in the oil filler plug prevents the air pump from overload during release operation - minimizes the risk of injury.
- Oil return line can easily be connected to the oil tank filler hole.
- Reliable and service-friendly.
For air driven hydraulic pumps, pressure gauges are recommended together with pressure gauge adapters, for safety reasons.
|Name||Item code||Working pressure bar||Eff. oil volume cm³||Cap. cm³/min low||Cap. cm³/min high||Air pressure Bar||Weight kg|