Many times, a nut is stuck or rusty on a thread rod that shall not be damaged! With a nut splitter can time be saved compare to other dismantling attempts like abrasive-cutting or flame-cutting.
In explosive environments or in case of fire hazard hot works are prohibited like for ex. oil platform, chemical industry. There is the nut splitter a useful tool.
Hot working permit can also be skipped with a nut splitter! Prevent from waisted time waiting for a hot working permit from the local industry security, or if your staff is not yet trained for hot works.
- Used for disjointing rusty or damaged nuts.
- Suitable for jobs there as little impact as possible is expected on thread rods and other components.
- Exceptional tool for explosive or fire hazard environments.
- High security level for good and safe working conditions.
- The nut splitter has a built-in spring return.
- Exits as compact tool with built-in hydraulic pump and as standard with coupling for hose.
|Model||Article no||Nutsplitter||Thread||Hexagon nut range||Capacity|
|MU 16-22||33-328||SIMSON Kompakt||M16-22||24-32||15||64||13||72||29||51||352||4,5|
|MU 16-22||33-329||SIMSON Kombi||M16-22||24-32||15||64||13||72||29||51||222||3,2|
|MU 22-27||33-326||SIMSON Kompakt||M22-27||32-41||20||75||17||88||36||66||420||5,9|
|MU 22-27||90203241||SIMSON Kombi||M22-27||32-41||20||75||17||88||36||66||275||4,6|
Maximum allowable hardness to split is HRC 44. Not to be used on square nuts.